SER 89 – Dr. Jerry Bergman – CS Lewis: Anti-Darwinist – A Careful Examination of the Development of His Views on Darwinism
It is commonly believed that CS Lewis was a theistic evolutionist. This conclusion is often based on comments Lewis made in his books “The Problem of Evil” and “Mere Christianity.” However, a careful study of Lewis’s writings reveals that not only was Lewis not a theistic evolutionist but that he strongly opposed Darwinism, especially in the later years of his life.
Stay tuned for my conversation with Dr. Jerry Bergman and our discussion of CS Lewis and Darwinism, in this episode of SER.
Soaring Eagle Radio is expanding.
- SER is heard on the Prepper Broadcasting Network every Monday at 2pm and 9pm EST. Visit them at prepperbroadcasting.com
- SER is heard on Global Star Radio Network, every Saturday evening at 7:00. You can listen on that platform via gsradio.net
- SER is heard on Red Nation Rising Saturdays at 4pm and Sundays at 7am. Visit their website rednationrising.us for more information.
- We are heard on WTTP FM Saturday evenings at 11:00 and Sunday evenings at 9:00. You can listen to us on WTTP FM via their website wttpfm.com
- SER is now head on the Fringe Radio Network – www.fringeradio.com
- And of course all the usual social media platforms and on our website soaringeagleradio.com
DR BERGMAN’S BIO
Jerry Bergman teaches biology, chemistry, and anatomy at Northwest State College in Archbold, Ohio, and is an Adjunct Associate Professor at the University of Toledo Medical College. He has nine earned degrees, including five graduate degrees and a PhD from Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. His many books include a monograph on the creation-evolution controversy published by Phi Delta Kappa, a college textbook published by Houghton Mifflin Company, and he has been published by Columbia and Syracuse University Press.